I help parents of children with eczema, allergies and food intolerances with
so the entire family can start living their lives again
Who Is The Eczema Roadmap For?
Our online program is for parents who are searching for an understanding of evidence-based approaches to help their child with atopic eczema, also known as atopic dermatitis.
The Eczema Roadmap is for parents who are wanting to shift from only managing symptoms, to going further to support their child and themselves in turn.
This course is for you if you:
- have a child with atopic eczema
- are ready and looking for some evidenced-based natural options to help your child
- are overwhelmed with all the information on natural approaches and are unsure where to start
- understand that there is no simple cure or one-size-fits-all approach but that there are common triggers and various options to help your child – and addressing these may help your child
- want a step-by-step roadmap for what to look out for and approaches to help your child
This course is not for you if you:
- are not ready or wanting to change anything for you or your child with eczema
- are looking for a cure or a quick fix
- are expecting the journey to be easy and straightfoward
If you are ready to learn more then click below for further details…
I am a mum to two beautiful boys and wife to a wonderful husband. I’m a physiotherapist and have a strong passion for seeking out natural and evidenced-based health options for my family.
I completed my PhD in 2016 and these research skills have helped me to dive deeper into the evidence into all things eczema, allergies, food intolerances and gut health.
I love spending time with my kids and family, helping older adults through my physiotherapy work, and pottering around in my fruit and vegie garden.
Melissa Raymond, PhD
Your Journey to Healing, Founder
Ready to get started?
Click below to join our New Program:
‘The Eczema Roadmap’